Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You've Never Been There.

Everything's different, nothing's the same.
We always fight, you always complain.
Point out my flaws and where I'm not strong.
You make me feel like I do not belong.
It shouldn't be like this, I shouldn't hate you.
It's so hard when I can't stand you, nor what you do.
You're not there for me when I need you to be,
You don't care what I feel, you don't care what I see.
Some parent you are to act the way you do,
To treat me like shit, to put me all that I've been through.
Where were you when everything came crashing down?
You weren't there to pick me up, because you weren't even around.
You never ask me how I'm doing, nor what's going on in my life,
For you do nothing for me, not even offer advice.
It's terrible to think that in a few short years, I'm leave,
Going far away from here.
And in the time that I've been on this earth,
You know little about me, and all that I'm worth.
You're supposed to be helpful, caring and kind,
But honestly, you're nothing, that's what I've come to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment