Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Waste Your Time On Me.

Another old ass poem from deep ago:

Your eyes, so amazing.
Tthey twinkle in the light.
& when I look into them, I smile with delight.
Your face, carved be angels.
The most gorgeous of all.
I can't stare for to long, for fright I may fall.
Your smile, so beautiful,
when you laugh I do too
'Cause I can't help but be happy when I'm around you.
Your heart, so open, kind & glad,
to be away from you, it makes me so sad.
You don't realze how much,
I truly love you,
but if you give me the chance I'll show you I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment