Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

This Isn't See You Later, This Is Goodbye.

Part of me is glad you're gone,
while at times I miss you.
Even though you broke me,
and after all you put me through.
I shouldn't care about you at all,
yet I still find myself wishing you would call.
I've got a new guy, and he's beyond great.
But I still feel that empty space.
Nothing quite fills that hole in my heart,
or the memories in my brain.
I've never experienced this type of pain.
Sometimes I ponder why I fell so hard,
you never seemed to care,
and when I needed you most you weren't there.
Honestly, I don't want you back,
because I know my heart wouldn't be able to handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment