Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

City of Love

City of love, state of wishes. Here's 22 hugs, 11 kisses. Written in ink, sealed with a kiss, if you love me, then answer this: If you want me, then why not stay? I'm tired of all the games you play. I want to be happy with you by my side. So I'm giving this one last try. One more time you'll get a new start, one more chance to break my heart. I'll put myself through total hell, if that's what it takes to keep me well. Tears will fall down my face, & our relationship won't be at a steady pace. I fear i'll lose you, once again & that's why it's so tough for me to let you in. My love for you has never changed, even when you cause me pain. No matter what I will stay, cause I don't want to go away. I've loved you from the very start. Baby please, don't break my heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment