Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm Done Missing You

And I'm still here, so I walk around.
Not sure of why I let you bring me down.
You broke my heart, and stole my dreams;
when you left, you took everything.
Now you're blowing up my phone with texts and calls,
I don't know how to think at all.
Where do I go? What do I do?
I don't belong here, neither do you.
This has to end, you've got to stop;
grow up and figure out what you want.
Don't lie to me, don't say you've changed,
you and your ways are still the same.
So go ahead, leave this town,
I'm begging you not to come around.
I don't know what I want, but it isn't you,
you can't love me, nor be true.
This is it, we've reach our end,
I'm tired of hiding and trying to pretend.
Nothing's the way is used to be,
so do us both a favor, go on; leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment