Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Song (Yeah, I Write Those Too).

You're Fine-


Her bestfriend told her it would be alright, stayed on the phone while she cryed all night.
Told her she didn't deserve that, the boy didn't realize what he had.
Saying girl don't let your heart brake yet, surely he's not the best you've met.
One day I promise you will find love, it may take time but it will come.
Darling you're beautiful in every way, don't give this boy your heart to break.

They walk into school the very next day, trying to avoid what others say.
The questions & rumors nearly brake her down, she cries to herself when no one's around.
Katie finds her bestfriend with tears in her eyes, gives her a hug & says "please don't cry." Baby you are my very bestfriend, listen one more time, I'll tell you again;
Girl don't let your heart brake yet, surely he's not the best you've met.
One day I promise you will find love, it may take time but it will come.
Darling you're beautiful in every way, don't give this boy your heart to break.

People start talking & act like they know, yeah she's hurt but her feelings won't show.
She won't let herself break in front of her friends, but when she gets home it'll happen again.
Her eyes get filled with tears & she starts to cry, wonders why she fell so hard for this guy.
She sits on her bed in silence & all, but her phone starts to ring cause Katie's trying to call.
She answers the phone, & her bestfriend knows, something is wrong & her feelings show.
Katie tells her again this boy was a jerk, she put in all the time effort in work.
It's not her fault & she shouldn't be blamed, her friend doesn't deserve to be played like a game.
She speaks clearly & tells her friend "I love you so, listen close, cause here we go;"
Girl don't let your heart brake yet, surely he's not the best you've met.
One day I promise you will find love, it may take time but it will come.
Darling you're beautiful in every way, don't give this boy your heart to break.
You are my world, my everything, joy & happiness is what you bring.
One day he'll see that he lost all, he wasn't even man enough to give you a call.
He'll regret this dear, I know it's true, he just wasn't ready for a girl like you.
You don't see how great you really are, darling don't let him break your heart.



* haven't thought about this song in so long, but now that I think about it, it applies to nearly every guy I've ever dated, and it makes me feel a lot better. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment