Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Teenage Years.


There's way too much stress, not nearly enough rest.
New friends coming and old ones leaving.
They're changing everything that I'm believing.
Rumors spreading like a fatal disease,
many of which are affecting me.
So sick of the lies, the tears that I cry
the days I wish to die and how I feel inside.
Sick of the sleepless nights, the stupid family fights.
Just trying to forget all the pain
all the many weaknesses that I gain.
My life's coming to a strain,
feeling smaller than a spec of grain, going totaly insane
don't understand the thoughts rushing through my brain.
Hiding all my fears, the billions of tears, after all these years.
Wanting to be free like a dove, so I'm searching for love.
Nothing more, than approval from the one that I adore.
Too afraid to tell him how I feel, so caught between fantasy and what is real
nervous that he'll reject me, craving so much for him to protect me
needing his love now, I gotta tell him I love him
but the question is how?

THIS BE OLD. :b

No comments:

Post a Comment