Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Love You, With No End.

As the days pass by,
I begin to miss you more.
You are my one and only,
the one who I adore.

There's a sparkle in your eyes,
a softness in your touch.
I hate it when you're gone,
for I miss you so very much.

The way you kiss my lips
and gently stroke my cheek,
it makes me stomach do flips,
it makes my knees weak.

With you is where I belong,
I've found this much is true.
For I only feel like me,
when I am lying next to you.

You make me extremely happy,
you fill my life with joy.
You aren't just a person,
you are my baby boy. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment