Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

No Longer -

No longer will I cry,
No longer will I want to die.
No longer will I wait around,
No longer will you knock me down.
No longer will I have pain inside,
No longer will you steal my pride.
No longer will I believe your lies,
or dream of you when I close my eyes.

No longer will it break my heart,
No longer will you tear me apart.
No longer will you come around,
No longer will I get let down.
No longer will I want you,
or wonder if you want me too.
No longer will my friends be scared,
No longer am I unprepared.
No longer will they worry and fret,
No longer will I feel regret.

This is it, this is the end,
If you asked me how I felt,
I wouldn't not how to begin.
I'm letting go off all this shit,
I'm brushing it off, trying to forget.
You don't have to come around,
you don't have to make a sound.
I'm done this time, I swear it's true,
I'm realizing now, I never needed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment