Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Think About You Every Day

Everyday I wait for you to call, you never do.
You let me down, you broke my heart, you lied, and torn my apart.
Somtimes I miss you, I'll admit, but I've grown sick of all your shit.
You never loved me, I was just a fling.
I want something more, I want the real thing.
You don't know what you want, you change your mind all the time.
You don't even have a decent state of mind.
Your feelings are scattered, your brain's a mess,
I used to think you were the best.
I swore you'd be the one, what we had would last.
I never knew you'd be the biggest regret of my past.
How did everyone see it, yet I was so blind?
Why do you continue to cross my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment