Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I think about you an unhealthy amount

Why is it that we tend to want the one person we know we can't have?
Why is it that we're willing to do so much for someone who's not willing to do a damn thing for us?
Why is it that no matter how many times someone hurts you, you always give them anyother chance to come back & completely destroy you?

Why is it that I think about you, when I know you're not thinking about me?
Why do I try so hard to make you realize that you mean the world to me, when it never even mattered?

Why is it that I know you don't want me, yet I still find myself craving your attention?

<|3

No comments:

Post a Comment