Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brandi Just Wants To Have Fun! :D


Type your name in my blog comments.
Once you do that, this is what I'll do for you:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.

2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.

3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
(If possible. If not, I'll just say something.)

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.

8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.

9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.

10. If you play, you MUST post this on your blog.

4 comments:

  1. Jacob Ryan Emerick –

    1.) You have the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes that I have ever seen! [:

    2.) Song: Hey There Delilah & Hey, Soul Sister. [:
    Movie: Going The Distance (even though it hasn’t came out yet, it already reminds me of you).

    3.) Blue raspberry, ‘cause both of our favorite colors are blue. :D

    4.) “Pretty please, with me on top?”
    AND
    “I’m dis kiddin’.”

    5.) I recall ever second I’ve ever spent with you. I remember the first words I ever said to you: “Hey there, stranger.” [:

    6.) Kangaroo!

    7.) How on earth do you manage to put up with me?

    8.) The fact that I know that you love and care about me and would do anything to make me happy.

    9.) The distance that separates us, I hate it. We’ll be alright though, babe. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha Jo'Lynn Douglas –

    1.) I fucking love your grandmother! :D

    2.)Song: I’m Awesome and My Dick

    3.) Lime, even though I hate that kind? D:

    4.) Cornbread?

    5.) The first picture comment you said me, you mentioned raping me. ;D

    6.) Giraffe

    7.) How did you become so God damn beautiful?! [:

    8.) The fact that we can relate on nearly everything, and no matter what the situation, you always understand exactly what I am going through.

    9.) There isn’t a damn thing that I dislike about ya!

    ReplyDelete