Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Because I Love You

I wanna kiss you, from your head to your toes.
I wanna hold you, and never let go.
Press your lips closly to mine.
I think about you all the time.
You're the only thing that keeps me sane.
The only thought that fills my brain.
You've taken over my body and soul.
With you, I can see myself growing old.
Times are tough and things get broken.
But you never leave your mind unspoken.
You're quick to let all your feelings out,
you give me something to be happy about.
We sometimes bicker, and we have our fights,
but you always make sure that things are right.
You fix your mistakes and confess when you're wrong.
You're the one that I've needed all along.
I know I've hurt you, and you've hurt me too.
But somehow we manage to make it through.
The scars made by others are a thing of the past,
I love what we have, and I hope that it lasts.
I can't picture myself in a world without you,
if you ever left, I don't know what I'd do.
You've given me everything that I've dreamed of and more,
you're the one that I love, the one I adore.
I see potential in all that you do,
I see the best of me when I'm looking at you.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment