Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alone.

NOTE TO SELF: moving on is a lot easier said, than done.

You told her you loved her,
but I think you lied.
Heartbreak's not enough to kill you,
but to make you want to die.
She stands here crying,
cold & alone.
All she wants is to be happy,
all she wants is to go home.
Trapped in the dark,
scared & out of breath,
she knows that it's wrong,
but she wishes herself daeth.
The alcohol doesn't help,
it only numbs the pain.
Then leads her back to thinking
of all the things he made her gain.
The razor under her bed
screams to be used,
for she thinks she deserves this,
deserves to be abused.
Not yet has depression led her to scared arms,
but a simply "I love you" causes much more harm.
She clings to her friends,
for they're all she has,
she has to keep moving,
never looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment