Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Saturday, September 4, 2010

You're One Who Simply Cannot Be Replaced.

When I'm with you, I never want to leave.
I miss you before we even part.
Not only do you carry my happiness,
but you also carry my heart.
Your eyes shine brighter than the stars,
and your smile could light up this whole world.
All I want is for us to be together,
all I want is to be your girl.
The days I've spent with you
and the late nights on the phone,
they're all so memeorable,
you're the reason I'm not alone.
Hearing someone say your voice,
makes me smile every time,
the only way I'd be happier is if you were still mine.



Eh, just another poem.
Not one of my bests. |:
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment