Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I know that I'm just sixteen...
but I don't think that I could ever possibly describe the way I really feel about you. I want to be by your side, forever. I realize that's a long time, but it isn't even close to being long enough for me. I want to lay down beside you, hear the steady beat of your heart, listen to your breathing while you're sound asleep, that sounds beyond perfect to me. You're so beautiful, even if you don't see it, I do. I see grace in everything you do, you're gorgeous. I never get tired of looking at you, it's simply not possible. Your beauty mesmerizes me. I love you, so much. I want to marry you, I want to share my whole life with you and for you to share yours with me. I want us to grow old together, and be the cute little couple sitting on their porching, rocking in their rocking chairs. I want you to be the one I fall asleep next to, every night. And in the morning, I'll be the luckiest girl alive, because I'll wake up with you beside me. You're the only person that I picture myself with in the future, because you're the only one I want to be with. You're the only thing that matters. You are so caring and loving and patient, that's exactly what I need. One day, I hope you wake-up and realize that I'm nothing without you, and that I'm standing here, with open arms, just waiting for you to come back, waiting for you to make things right again.
I can promise you right now, that no other girl will ever love you as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment