Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Think...

I think that deep down in your heart, you think we should be together.
I think that no matter what, you'll always love me, even if you won't admit it.
I think the thought of losing me scares you just as badly as losing you scares me.
I think that you miss me when I'm gone, even if you try to hide it.
I think I'm always going to have a spot in your heart, even if you don't want me to.
I think no matter what, I'll always be on your mind, because you're always on mine.
I think that no matter how hard you try, you could never hate or even dislike me, because you love me.
I think that you want to let yourself be with me, but you're scared, because you know it's going to be hard.
I think you regret leaving, and you want to come back.
I think you know in the deepest depth of your heart that no one will ever love you like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment