Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If Only I Was Lucky

Everything's changed,
and now you're gone,
I can't picture myself with out you,
even though you've already moved on.

My eyes sting and I'm running out of breath,
I made you my everything, and have nothing left.
I'm standing here, now on my own,
in this world, cold and alone.

I've given you all that I possibly could,
If I could give more, you know that I would.
Making you happy was my only dream,
I love you still, as crazy as it seems.

I can't let go, I'm not ready to say "goodbye,"
part of me is hoping you'll give us one more try.

No comments:

Post a Comment