Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Q's.

Last night, you felt?
Fine.


Who was the last person you texted?
Joshton.

Did you hold hands with someone of the opposite sex today?
No.


Did you get a good morning text this morning?
I always get one. [:


More attractive: Kisses out of nowhere, or when you know?
Both are great.


When is the next time you will hangout with someone?
Possibly tomorrow.


Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Yeah. But I'm not getting anywhere with it. |:


Is there someone you'd like to hangout with and just talk with?
Mhm, there's a certain someone.


Do you hate the last person who called you?
No freaking way! It's actually the opposite of hate.

First person to speak to you in 2010?
Wesley, because he stayed the night with me on New Year's.


Who were you with the last time you went to the movie theater?
My little brother. :D


Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
I haven't today, but I did last night.
And I always mean it. <3


Do you hate when people call you when your sleeping?
Depends on who's calling.
If it's that certain someone, I love when they call and wake me up.


What woke you up this morning?
My mother.



What was the last drink you had?
Pepsi.


Did anything annoy you today?
Mhm.


Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Of course.



Do you remember who you liked on New Years? Who?
I didn't really like anyone.



Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Things are constantly changing, every day, so yes.



Were you single on your last birthday?
Actually, yeah.
I got dumped the day before my birthday.
Shitty, right? |:


Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I highly doubt it.


Do you regret letting someone walk out of your life?
I don't let people walk out.
And I don't regret anything.
So that would be a double no.



Do you care if people hate you?
I don't give a fuck!



Favorite memory of the week?
There have been so many.



How many texts are currently in your outbox?
Outbox: 0.
Sentbox: 36.




Do you find smoking unattractive?
Mhm.


Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl?
Slightly.



When is the last time you actually hung out with your first friend on your top?
Last week, on Friday.



How much longer until you birthday?
A month and ten days(ish).



How's your relationship between yourself and your parents?
Not the greatest, but I'm working on making it better.



Would you date someone who lived in another state?
Already have.
And yeah, I'd do it all over again.
Love has no distance. <3


If you were kicked out of your current residence whom would you call?
Wesle or my grandmother up in Michigan.



Has anyone lied to you today?
NO!



When's the last time you wanted to physically hurt someone?
I'm not really sure.
I usually don't beat people up. ;b



Would you forgive a friend for telling your biggest secret?
Forgive, yes.
Forget, never.



Do you think everyone deserves a 2nd chance?
Mmm, I think it depends.



Do you like liars?
Hell no. Who the fuck does?



Do you think money busy happiness?
Erm, what?



Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
Yeah. All the time. <|3



Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
There's a few people.



What are you currently hearing right now?
The television.
My mother talking.
The cat meowing.



What kind of mood are you in today?
Tired.



Could you go a month without cursing?
I can barely go a minute without cursing.



Would you ever get a tattoo?
Probably not.


Is there something you want to say to someone but can't?
If I have something to say, I say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment