Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Love You.

Since I’ve had you, I haven’t wanted anything else in this world. You are so patient and understanding, your existence is what makes my life so much easier. You’re the reason behind my happiness. You are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face. You remind me that everything’s going to be okay and that things will get better. You’re a very strong person and I know you’re going to go far in life. I believe in you more than I believe in myself. You’re one of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met. You have such a big heart and I know you’d do anything in your power to ensure my happiness. Each day, you win me over, more and more. You’ve had my heart since the moment I began talking to you. Something about you just isn’t like anyone else. You’re different, but I love that. I realize we have our ups and downs, but that’s okay. We always manage to work everything out and end up right back where we need to be; with each other. You are a dream come true, it’s unreal. I am so lucky to have you in my life and to be such a large part of yours. I am in love with you, and that’s not going to change. You are the keeper of my heart. I love you, more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment