Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Saturday, September 18, 2010

15 Things I Forgot To Tell You.

1. I want you to be happy.
2. I want you to be comfortable with and around me.
3. I want you to be honest with me, no matter what. Tell me everything that bugs you, even if it's me.
4. My parents will love you, just as I do.
5. If anything goes wrong with us, promise we'll always be friends. I don't want it to be awkward.
6. If I start rambling, talking, or complaining too much, please, tell me.
7. I've never been as happy with anyone else as I am with.
8. You're the first guy that I ever had feelings this strong for.
9. I rejected tons of invites to go see that movie, because I wanted to watch it with you.
10. I should be doing my homework right now, not writing this not for you.
11. I want you to do what you want to do, not for me, for yourself.
12. I get jealous when other girls call you cute.
13. If I'm angry, don't worry, I'll tell you.
14. I like PDA, but it's sexier when no one's watching us.
15. I'm scared to hell right now, because I'm completely in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment