Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Secrets.

1. What's in your wallet?
$1, my permit, and a TJ Max giftcard.



2. What's under your bed?
A mirror, some clothes, and my cat.



3. What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?
Erm. I only have one self in my closet.
It has a bunch of boxes on it.
One is full of old notes, one's an 8th grade memory box, ect.



4. What's in your underware drawer?
Underware....
I mean, what the hell kind of question is that?



5. What's in the trunk of your car?
I don't have my own car yet. |:


6. What's in your desk or locker?
Locker: books, a jacket, and a purse.
Pencils and magnets. :b


7. Do you have a super-secret hiding place, where is it?
If I told you, it wouldn't be a super-secret hiding place, duhhh.


8. Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?
No.


9. What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now?
My little brother. ;D
Hahaha, just kidding.
There isn't anything embarassing in there.


10. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?
No, I haven't.


11. What is your last thought before you fall asleep?
Jacob Ryan Emerick.


12. How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?
Three(ish) days?


13. If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?
A lot of music, pictures, and a few videos.


14. Do you sleep with anything?
A blanky and a teddy.


15. What is your midnight snack weakness?
Whatever is availible.


16. Have you ever you shop lifted?
No, that's just stupid.


17. Have you ever vandalized anything?
Quite possibly. ;b


18. Have you told the truth in this survey?
Sure have.
I'll continue telling the truth by saying this survey was pretty lame, no offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment