Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Like This

You have to have the nicest clothes and the cutest purse, or say the newest thing, so it catches on. You have to be athletic and have parents who know someone who knows someone. You have to be skinny and have perfect skin. You have to buy this, wear this, say that, be on his side, be on her side, be neautral, your hair can't be frizzy, and you can't wear that because it just doesn't "work" anymore, that outfit was so "last year." You have to go to parties, be friends with everyone, trust no one, pose like this, smile like that, tilt your head this way, put your hand on your hip, because that's just how it is.
Well, let me just say, fuck all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment