Read It And Weap

I've got to spill my fucking guts somewhere,
it might as well be here.

If I Die Young

If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. ♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 1 -

Jacob Ryan Emerick
I don't just like this boy; I am completely in love with him. However, I cannot explain as to why in just a mere paragraph, that would never even be close to enough. I'm going to do the best I can though, so here goes. Every aspect of his being leaves me astonished. There isn’t a single thing I dislike about this child.  I love his weirdness, and the creeper type thing he’s got goin’ on. I love how his laugh is contagious, like a fatal disease and causes me to laugh too. I love his big, beautiful eyes, which always hold laughter and the promise that things will be okay. I love his long dark eyelashes, which are the prettiest ones I’ve ever seen on a boy. I love the way he talks, it puts me at ease. I love the way he snores, loud enough to wake me up. I know it’s cliché, but he is my everything. He’s there when no one else is. He makes me smile when no one else can. He picks me up before I even fall. I know I can count on him with anything and everything. He’s seen me at my worst, and he’s the reason I’m at my best. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be anywhere near this happy. He gives me something to believe in and something to look forward to. Being in his arms, it makes me feel invincible. I swear, that’s the place I feel safest. I love how we talk about the most ridiculous things and I never get bored with him. I love how I think I know everything about him, yet each new day I discover more and more reasons to love him. This boy, he knows me better than I know myself sometimes. I love the way he smiles. I love how he plays with my feet and makes fart noises on my tummy. I love how he goes out of his way just to make sure I have a good day. I love how he always seems eager to talk to me. I love how he licks my feet and picks me up. His kisses take my breath away, and when he hugs me, I never want him to let go. I love how he makes me feel indescribable. I love the butterflies that flutter around in my tummy, just by being in the same room as him. I love how my heart starts to race the moment I realize he’s calling me. Most of all, I love the way he loves me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment